With a not so subtle combo of paint strokes and floral print this “oh so square” cushion is a must have for the summer season The colourful design reminiscent of a field of wild summer flowers with the clear blue sky just peeking through the vivid colours of nature.Details:
- Size: square 40x40cm
- Front printed with eco-friendly pigment inks with a plain soft grey coloured back
- Fabric: 100% Half Panama cotton
- The cushion cover has a zip fastening
- Polyester Insert included
- Printed and hand crafted in Donegal Ireland
- We recommend that you wash our fabrics on a 30ºC delicate wash cycle.
- Please be aware that some fading is typical with pigment inks, especially with dark colours.
- When using a tumble dryer please use the lowest temperature setting.
- When ironing a standard cotton setting will be fine, but please avoid spraying the fabric with water as this can cause staining or marking. Iron on the reverse side of the fabric.